Agile Software Development Case Studies
Durkin Consulting's project portfolio spans multiple IT disciplines including project management, custom software development, performance tuning, database administration, and IT security assessments. The key to our success is our signature approach which combines proven principles of Agile Project Management, Agile Software Development, and Lean Startup Methodology.
The most fundamental aspect of this approach is the ability to execute quickly and respond to change. We do this by splitting the work into small iterations of Learn, Build, Measure.
These software consulting case studies give an overview of the types of projects that Durkin Consulting has delivered for various industries and verticals. Client references are available upon request, or visit the testimonials page to see what our customers are saying.
Detailed case studies are coming soon. The following list is an outline.
- Silverlight Healthcare Portal
- Rich multitenant web application for a client in the healthcare space. Federated security, WCF services, MVVM, and a modular Prism-based application architecture.
- Multithreaded WPF Architecture Assessment
- Architectural review and performance tuning on a mission-critical application. Provided guidance on using the Task Parallel Library and other asynchronous programming models in .NET.
- High Frequency Stock Trading Website
- Distributed Service Bus Architecture
- Complex SOA system with multiple client form factors deployed worldwide by a large government agency. Developed the security architecture as well as components involving Oracle, SQL Compact, and Windows Mobile.
- HIPAA Document Exchange
- Enterprise system which leveraged BizTalk and Websphere to facilitate HIPAA document exchange between trading partners.
- Loan Servicing Application
- Technology architecture assessment and upgrade project for a financial client in the mortgage industry. Loan servicing, banking, and general ledger accounting. ASP.NET, SQL Server, Reporting Services, and WCF.